As a SuperAdmin, you have access to turn off the notifications that users receive when certain things happen inside the app.
Praxio automatically sends notification emails when:
- A Manager Assigns a Training or Checklist
- A User completes a Training
- An Assigned Item is Due Soon
- An Assignment is Past Due
- A Collaborator is Added to a Training or Checklist
- A Training or Checklist is Published
- A New Pulse is Created
You'll be able to turn off additional notifications inside of the app by following the steps below:
Step 1: Navigate to your Settings. You'll find this menu option above your profile image in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.
Step 2: Click "Notifications."
Step 3: Review the notification options.
Step 4: Toggle the on-off switch for any notification you wish to stop sending.
The intended recipient will no longer receive any emails of this type until you turn it back on.
You may also change the text that will be sent with any notification.